Toronto’s Blacka Da Don has been off the radar for a minute, seemingly cooking something up for all to hear. Now he shows us what he’s been working on with the premiere of his latest track “Sriracha” accompanied by some visuals. In over three minutes, we see Blacka with a table full of Chinese food and some ladies by his side helping him chow down on some fried rice, spring rolls and chow mein. The rest of the video sees Black hitting the Toronto streets of China town locking down the moves to his beat. The obligatory CN Tower view is shown at the end of the video, repping his city.
Come back daily to check out new material from ya favourite Canadian entertainers only on BringYaEhGame.com…..
Latest posts by Ya Favourite Lightskin (see all)
- Project Prezzy “Work Music” [Video] - January 23, 2019
- Golde London “Juice” [Video] - January 21, 2019
- Kevin Bourne [Interview] - January 20, 2019
- Exmiranda “Tell The Time” [Video] - January 19, 2019
- Good Apollo & Spaceship Nick “Keep Us Living” [Video] - January 18, 2019