T. Major heads to Grasshopper Records in the downtown Toronto to select 3 random records while being blindfolded so he can head back to his pre production studio and make a beat out of one if not all the records. While Major listens to all 3 records it’s on the last record a Dion Warwick record he finds a small snippet sample which he then flips into 2 beats. One beat is an East coast type of beat while the other has a more Southern bounce to it.
Come back daily to check out new material from ya favourite Canadian entertainers only on BringYaEhGame.com…..
Latest posts by Ya Favourite Lightskin (see all)
- Pressa “Baby Girl” [Video] - June 28, 2017
- SonReal “Problems” [Audio] - June 27, 2017
- Pryde – Richvale Summer 2: Summer of Loverboy [Album Stream] - June 26, 2017
- D.Rose Vs Realiztic [CRB Rap Battle] - June 25, 2017
- Tory Lanez Feat. Dave East “Loud Pack” [Video] - June 24, 2017