T. Major heads to Grasshopper Records in the downtown Toronto to select 3 random records while being blindfolded so he can head back to his pre production studio and make a beat out of one if not all the records. While Major listens to all 3 records it’s on the last record a Dion Warwick record he finds a small snippet sample which he then flips into 2 beats. One beat is an East coast type of beat while the other has a more Southern bounce to it.
Come back daily to check out new material from ya favourite Canadian entertainers only on BringYaEhGame.com…..
Latest posts by Ya Favourite Lightskin (see all)
- Attikus “SmokeandASHES” [Video] - December 12, 2017
- Len Bowen “Memoirs / The Journey” Feat. Andrew O, Grand Analog & Seun Olagunju [Video] - December 12, 2017
- Kid Fresh “How’d I Know?” [Video] - December 11, 2017
- Los Poetas “No Vales” [Video] - December 10, 2017
- Pressa “Whatchu Thought” [Audio] - December 9, 2017