T. Major heads to Grasshopper Records in the downtown Toronto to select 3 random records while being blindfolded so he can head back to his pre production studio and make a beat out of one if not all the records. While Major listens to all 3 records it’s on the last record a Dion Warwick record he finds a small snippet sample which he then flips into 2 beats. One beat is an East coast type of beat while the other has a more Southern bounce to it.
Come back daily to check out new material from ya favourite Canadian entertainers only on BringYaEhGame.com…..
Latest posts by Ya Favourite Lightskin (see all)
- King “Revolution” Feat. Shamuel Jackson & Logik [Video] - August 19, 2017
- SonReal “Repo Man” [Audio] - August 18, 2017
- Pryde “Droptop Breakup” [Video] - August 17, 2017
- Pat Stay vs Bigg K [KOTD] - August 16, 2017
- SonReal on Sway in the Morning [Video] - August 15, 2017