T. Major heads to Grasshopper Records in the downtown Toronto to select 3 random records while being blindfolded so he can head back to his pre production studio and make a beat out of one if not all the records. While Major listens to all 3 records it’s on the last record a Dion Warwick record he finds a small snippet sample which he then flips into 2 beats. One beat is an East coast type of beat while the other has a more Southern bounce to it.
Come back daily to check out new material from ya favourite Canadian entertainers only on BringYaEhGame.com…..
Latest posts by Ya Favourite Lightskin (see all)
- Snow “Informer” [Video] - April 19, 2018
- Jeff Spec x The Quarter Inch Kings “Dominoes” [Video] - April 18, 2018
- Lee Ricks “Sentinel” Feat. DJ Fellbaum [Video] - April 17, 2018
- HOTT TV UNCUT EP. 208 [Interview] - April 16, 2018
- MaxNow.TV x 40oz Cypher [Video] - April 15, 2018